DO NOT ABANDON YOUR SELF!!!

     The moment that we realized our purpose, our perspective will change. Every day, we grapple with every choice we make because we do not want to delude ourselves, significantly the people surrounding us; their judgments matter. How can we fight our disposition to other people if our very own parents will not support us? No matter what we do, people will have something to say that is not appropriate to us. For the past years, I keep evaluating myself because I want other people to like me; hence, their opinions about myself are more significant than my opinion of myself. There comes the point of my life that I want to do something, but I am mindful that my friends will conclude me if I do that thing. Consequently, I follow what people like me to become, not what I want to become for myself. 


I become addicted to other people's interpretations about myself; hence, I struggle- a lot. However, one person helped me realize that other people's opinions will not value if I truly trust and love myself. After that awareness, I do not want to abandon myself any more. I want to do things that truly matter to me. I do not need other people to make me happy; all I need is myself and, of course, to our Almighty God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I choose Me

A new beginning