A new beginning

 Hey, It is me again. I want to say that life is beautiful not because you have money but because someone out there loves us even though we made a huge mistake. I want to share my experience; I have been in a relationship- a relationship that I wasted. I lied a lot to my ex-boyfriend. I am not lovable nor beautiful, but still, he loves me and trusts me; however, he decided to broke up after a year because he was tired of understanding me and tolerating me. 

Yeah, I deserve this. I deserve this pain because I squander my relationship. It sucks. I want to change. I want him, and I need him. I want to message and ask him if he is okay or not, but I cannot; not because I do not like him but still respect myself. I assessed myself what went wrong and why I did those things.  

I changed my life. I try new things such as writing, cooking, and playing instruments. I want to change my life for myself- I want to be better. 

 Moreover, I can finally say that I am a better version of myself. Thanks to all the people who love me, especially when I am incapable of thinking clearly. For the past few days, I am not in pain anymore. I can say that I accepted the fact that we are done—no more what-ifs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I choose Me

DO NOT ABANDON YOUR SELF!!!